Chicago Air Composite Air Impact Wrench 1500NW Torque 90 PSI Gun
The Chicago Air 1/2" Composite Air Impact Wrench is the perfect addition to any workshop with an air compressor. As well as being ergonomic to use, the 1/2" Air Impact Wrench has a built in air regulator which is Ideal for adjusting speed and torque for tire changing, general assembling work and other workshop applications. The Air Impact Wrench will work on most home and workshop compressors.
- Ergonomic design with composite housing
- Adjustable rear power and direction switch
- Adjustable torque
- Twin hammer mechanism for super power
- Ideal for tire changing, general assembling work and other workshop applications
- Handle exhaust location
- Works on most home and workshop compressors
- Comes with 2 Years Limited Warranty Covered By Chicago Air for your peace of mind
- Max. torque: 1500NW
- Max. air pressure: 90 PSI
- Air inlet size: 1/4" -18 NPT
- Anvil size: 1/2"
- RPM: 6,800 RPM
- Average air consumption: 6 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Recommended hose size: 1/2"
- Dimensions: (L x H): 205mm x 200mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Declaimer: True Max. Torque: 1500NW
- 1 x 1/2" Composite Air Impact Wrench