Makita 12V Cordless Drill Driver Kit - DF333DWY
Makita DF333DZ 12V Max Li-ion CXT Cordless Diver Drill - Skin Only
The 12V Max Driver Drill, DF333DZ, is ideal for drilling applications in narrow or tight spaces due to its compact and lightweight design. The 2 speed mechanical gearing and 20-stage torque ring provide full control for the user to set up the drill depending on the application.
Makita BL1016-L 12V Max 1.5Ah Li-ion CXT Cordless Slide Battery
The New Makita 12V Max platform has developed and introduced the slide style batteries to their sub-compact 12V tool range, unlike the cassette style batteries from previous models. The 12V Max slide batteries offer improved high-capacity, ease of use and durability like, styled like the 18V range.
The benefits of slide type over cassette type batteries are a more stable contact between battery and tool - multiple contact points ensure stable connection even with the tool under extreme vibration, same ergonomic design as 18V LXT products, and battery terminals are protected from shorting out when thrown into tool bags.
Using a slide battery allows the 12V Max range of tools to have a more slender, ergonomically designed handles - smaller and more comfortable than handles of cassette style batteries which have to be designed around the battery.
Makita DC10WD 12V Max Li-ion CXT Standard Battery Charger
The Makita DC10WD is a compact and lightweight design that provides a higher charging performance than the DC10WA. With a multi-contact slide-type terminal, it ensures stable contact with the battery under extreme movement.
The DC10WD can be mounted on the wall for charging, allowing the user to obtain maximum working space on their workbench. The DC18WA also includes a charging status indicator to show the charging status of the battery. This is shown in 2 stages; Less than 80% and 80% or more.
- Rigid 10mm (3/8”) Keyless Chuck allows user to quickly change between drill bits by unscrewing and tightening the drill chuck
- LED Job Light with pre-glow and after glow function, lights up the work piece making it easier to view the work area
- Variable Speed trigger has been designed so that the drill speed can be easily controlled by the trigger
- CXT Compact eXtreme Technology - ultra compact and lightweight design allows user to comfortably handle the tools for extended periods of time
- Mechanical 2 Speed Gearing provides the user with more control of the tool, allowing selection between 2 speeds
- In order to provide maximum thrust to the bit, the top back of the handle is ergonomically contoured and widened to perfectly fit the U-shape between thumb and index
- Unbelievable 22 minute charge time
- Newly designed 12V MAX slide type battery platform
- CXT - Compact eXtreme Technology
- Compact and lightweight design
- Charging status indicator - shows the charging status of a battery being charged in 2 stages: less than 80% and 80% or more
- Multi-Contact Slide-type Terminal - Ensures stable contact with battery even under extreme movement
- 3 Years Warranty Covered By Makita Australia for Makita DF333DZ
- 2 Years Warranty Covered By Makita Australia for Makita BL1016-L & Makita DC10WD
- Voltage: 12V
- Drill chuck: 10mm (3/8") Keyless
- No load speed:
- High: 0 - 1700rpm
- Low: 0 - 450rpm
- Max torque: 28Nm
- Max capacity:
- Wood: 21mm )
- Steel: 10mm )
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Amp Hour: 1.5Ah
- Cell type: Lithium-Ion
- Charging time ( Cordless Slide Battery) :
- DC10SB: 22 minutes
- DC10WD: 50 minutes
- Charging times ( Battery Charger) :
- 1.5Ah: 50 minutes
- 2.0Ah: 70 minutes
- 4.0Ah: 130 minutes
- 1 x Cordless Driver Drill
- 1 x Cordless Slide Battery
- 1 x Standard Battery Charger
- 1 x Case