Giantz Tyre Deflater with Pressure Gauge Valve Tool Rubber HousingFeaturing durable and corrosion resistant rubber housing and operating range of up to 60PSI, the Gauge & Deflator allows for quick deflate large tyres to very low pressures. Simple to use with no other additional tool required.
Airing down is a key part of any off road trip. Quite often it is the tyre pressure which determines if you can make it or get stuck. By lowering tyre pressure it allows you to gain extra traction on soft surface and avoid tyre punctures.
- 4-Way tyre valve tool - suitable for standard valves.
- Stainless steel shaft - avoid heat damage and chemical damage, high strength duplex grades provide added strength.
- Corrosion resistant - since it is stainless it will not easily damage.
- Anti shock gauge
- Premium quality brass deflator
- Operating range of 60PSI - 0PSI
- Rapid deflating speed
- Convenient hands-free deflation
- Large white display panel - for you to read easily.
- Easy to read dual pressure measurements
- No additional tool required - you will not waste your money to buy some tools, its very easy to use.
- Comes w/ a storage case - perfect storage for your gauge.
- Suitable for all tyres with standard valve
- Comes with 12 Months Warranty for your peace of mind
- Operating range: 60PSI - 0PSI
- Deflating speed: 1 PSI/second
- Increment: 1 PSI
- Measurement unit: PSI/kpa/kg/cm2/Bar
- House length: 29.5cm
- Colour: Black
- 1 x 2-IN-1 Tyre Gauge & Deflator
- 1 x 4-Way Tyre Valve Tool
- 1 x Valve Cap
- 1 x Storage Case