UNIMIG VIPER Auto Darkening Welding Helmet Solar Arc Sensors Protective Gear
Maintain constant sensing and automatically switches the helmet from light to dark and back again.
High Definition Filter Technology is a feature that greatly improves the optics allowing the user to see a full spectrum of colours. VIt also helps to alleviate eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
Automatic Welding Lens allows the operator to switch between welding shades from shade 9 to shade 13. The switching speed of the lens is a very fast 0.1m/s from light to dark.
Lightweight Design makes wearing the welding helmet more comfortable for the operator.
Allows the operator to switch the helmet from the welding mode into a fixed shade for grinding. This function removes the need for the operator to change visors and to simply use the welding helmet for grinding when required.
- Fully Automatic Darkening Welding Helmet
- Lightweight, durable, corrosion & flame retardant
- Double arc sensors
- High Definition Filter Technology - Allowing the user to see a full spectrum of colours
- Automatic Welding Lens allows the operator to switch between welding shades from shade 9 to shade 13
- Lightweight Design makes wearing the welding helmet more comfortable for the operator
- Grind Mode - Allows the operator to switch the helmet from the welding mode into a fixed shade for grinding
- External variable shade control
- Certified CE, ANSI, CSA, AS/NZS
- Filter dimension: 110 x 90mm
- View size: 96 x 42mm
- Classification: 1/1/1/2
- Sensors: 2
- Light state: 4
- Dark state: Variable shade 9-13
- Power control: Fully automatic
- Shade control: External
- Switching time at 23˚C: 0.1ms
- Sensitivity & Delay time control: Adjustable (Internal)
- Time from dark to light: 0.1-0.9s adjustable
- Grinding function: Yes (external)
- Operation temperature: -10˚C - 65˚C
- Storing temperature: -20˚C - 85˚C
- Power supply: Solar cell, no battery change
- Certifications approved: CE, ANSI , CSA, AS/NZS
- 1 x UNIMIG Welding Helmet