Cold Drip Coffee Maker Oakwood 1000ml 6 Cups Dutch Brew Heat Resistant Glass
The cold-press process requires grinding: coarse-ground beans are soaked in water for a prolonged period of time, usually 12 hours or more. The water is normally kept at room temperature, but chilled water can also be used. The grounds must be filtered out of the water after they have been steeped using a paper coffee filter, a fine metal sieve, a French press or felt in the case of the Toddy system. The result is a coffee concentrate that is often diluted with water or milk, and can be served hot, over ice, or blended with ice and other ingredients such as chocolate.
Cold brewed coffee naturally seems sweeter due to its lower acidity. Because the coffee beans in cold-press coffee never come into contact with heated water, the process of leaching flavor from the beans produces a different chemical profile from conventional brewing methods. There are also high levels of caffeine in a cup of cold brewed coffee compared to hot brewed coffee. Cold bloomed tea is a similar process using tea as opposed to coffee.
Cold brew coffee is not to be confused with iced coffee, which generally refers to coffee that is brewed hot and then chilled by pouring over or adding ice, though iced coffee can refer to cold brew coffee served on ice.
HOW TO USE: Fill the top reservoir with ice or water, place the coffee powder in the jar, choose the right dripping speed ,enjoy the nice coffee
- For extraction, drop the cold water at room temperature for 6~12 hours.
- It has almost no caffeine which is comes out over 70.
- It has less astringent taste and less tannin which is come out between 20~70.
- It tastes like plenty of fruit with smooth flavor and lasts long time.
- The matured coffee by one day or so, tastes like wine which is full of aroma and unique taste. That's why people called it as the wine of coffee.
- Producing high quality coffee for my own taste and aroma.
- Keep refrigerator until 7 days by best condition.
- Best for iced coffee!
- 1000ML --- can serve up to serve 6 people
- Comes with 12 Months Warranty for your peace of mind
- Material: Glass with Wood Pillar
- Size (W x H): 18cm x 52cm
- Capacity: 1000ml to serve 6 people
- Package Size: 38cm x 28cm x 22cm (14.96in x 11.02in x 8.66in)
- Package Weight: 3.1kg (6.83lb.)
- 1 x Cold Drip Coffee Maker