Hot Glue Gun Electric Melt Heating Repair Tool Adhesive Art Craft
The Dremel 930 is a dual-temperature glue gun especially suitable for detailed gluing. In low temperature setting the tool is ideal for a variety of creative hobby applications, such as scrap booking, decorating, colour gluing on glass, etc. Together with the included 7 mm colour sticks* you can make beautiful decorations.
For light DIY jobs around the house, such as gluing ceramics, wood, plastics, glass, use the high temperature setting. Thanks to its drip-controlled precision tip you will not spill glue on your project. * Please note that for the Dremel 930 Glue Gun we are changing glue sticks from glitter sticks to colour sticks during 2015 / 2016.
- Drip control: to prevent dripping glue onto the project.
- Dual temperature setting: enables gluing heat-sensitive materials plus using high melt glue.
- Precision tip: for intricate gluing.
- Silicon nozzle sleeves: to prevent from burning.
- Extendable plastic stand: to easily position glue gun in a stable way.
- Glue output 5 g/min.
- Suitable for 7 mm glue sticks.
- Heat-up time of 5 mins: for quick operation.
- Ergonomic T-handle: a good tool balance makes operating the tool easy and comfortable.
- Stable base: prevents the tool from falling down.
- Easy to push trigger handle: little force needed to press the trigger for constant flow of glue.
- Comes with 12 Months Warranty for your peace of mind
- Voltage: 100 - 240 V
- Weight: 0.20 kg
- Length: 14 cm
- Dual temperature: 105 / 165 °C
- Glue stick diameter: 7 mm
- 930 Glue Gun
- 3 x Dremel 7 mm Multipurpose Low Temp Glue Sticks
- 3 x Dremel 7 mm Multipurpose High Temp Glue Sticks
- 12 x Dremel 7mm Colour Sticks
- Instruction Manual