740W Portable Paint Sprayer Trolley with Adjustable Fluid Nozzle
If it’s time for some DIY paint renovations, your new best friend will be the NEW Unimac UM-S1PT HVLP 740W Electric Mobile Paint Sprayer Trolley. Unimac has brought a superior solution to all those head scratching problems DIY painters experience. Forget cleaning brushes and worrying about applying the perfect stroke, this spray trolley provides high material transfer efficiency, eliminates paint waste and requires lower air-volume than alternative paint applicators.
The 740W model has all the features and grunt to get you spraying a whole host of surfaces with seamless precision. Because of its high 70 DIN-s viscosity range, it’s able to apply a wide range of coating liquids with perfection, including gloss paints; primers; mordants; 2 component paints; clear varnishes; water-dilutable gloss paints; motor-vehicle enamels; wood preservatives, and many more! Not only does it allow you to spray various coatings, it will coat tricky surfaces such as brickwork and latticework that rollers and brushes struggle with.
The two piece body is designed to decrease user fatigue, featuring a convenient telescopic trolley handle to make moving the motor around effortless. You simply park it next to you so your hands are kept free for spraying. One of the notable benefits of operating a High Volume Low Pressure (HVLP) system is that you don’t need to lug around a heavy, costly air compressor. Moreover, the ergonomic soft-grip handle with multi-directional adjustable fluid nozzle connects to a massive 3m flexi-hose so you can flow through your DIY projects without having to move anything at all.
Perhaps the most rewarding reason for using a Unimac HVLP Series Paint Sprayer is its reduction in environmental damage that outdated designs often cause. These same improvements also carry over to the user's health because the increased particle size means less paint ends up in the air and inhaled.
Whatever it is you need coated, you’ll rejoice in the Unimac 740W paint sprayer trolley’s lightweight ergonomic design, super smooth trigger action and perfect paint application.
So pull the trigger on the new way of painting and order your Unimac today!
- Best tool for do-it-yourself painting renovations at home
- Capable enough to take on any job with its 740W of power
- Can be used for the wide range of coating liquids
- Versatile enough to coat even the trickiest surfaces
- Features a telescopic trolley handle mobility
- Comes equipped with an ergonomic soft-grip handle
- Reinforced with a multi-directional adjustable fluid nozzle
- Includes a remarkable massive 3m flexi-hose
- Efficient operation with significant reduction of paint in air
- Super smooth paint application, gives you the looks of a pro's job
- Long power cord at 2 metres
- Sufficient spray gun tank capacity of 800ml
- Requires very minimal assembly
- Comes with 12 months warranty for your peace of mind
- Fluid Nozzle: φ2.5mm
- Spray Gun Tank Capacity: 800ml
- Air Hose Length: 3m
- Power Cord: 2m
- Power Supply: 240V/50Hz
- Rated Power: 740W
- Air Pressure: 0.1 - 0.3 Bar
- Flow Rate: 665ml/min
- Max. Viscosity: 70 DIN-s
- Air Intake: 1200L/min
- Power Plug: Australian Standard
- Note: Minimal Assembly required
- Carton Weight: 5.4kg
- Carton Dimensions (W x D x H): 28 x 28 x 49cm
- Product Weight: 4.3kg
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 25 x 44 x 44-90cm
- 1 x Unimac UM-S1PT 740W Paint Sprayer
- 1 x HVLP Paint Gun
- 1 x Air Hose
- 1 x Viscosity Meter