KINCROME Micrometer Click Torque Wrench Automotive Repair Tool
The Kincrome Micrometer Torque Wrench is a must have for anyone who requires the ultimate in accuracy in small torque applications. Whether you're working on your car, motorcycle, firearm or bicycle (including carbon) the Kincrome Micrometer Torque Wrench is capable of applying torque settings in BOTH directions with an accuracy of a certified +/-4%.
The Kincrome Micrometer Torque Wrench is a click type style torque wrench and is small in size, allowing for usage in hard to reach places. It features an impressive torque range of 2Nm-10Nm (13.3-93.3 lbf-in) and is equipped with a locking collar which allows the torque wrench to apply torque settings in decimal graduations (eg. 2.1Nm - 9.9Nm) to reach the torque required. Each unit is individually calibrated, certified and housed within a convenient blow mould case and features EVA Padding internally to keep your Torque Wrench protected.
- Compact micro size works well in confined spaces
- Absolute accuracy +/-4%
- Quick release button
- Works in both directions
- Perfect for small torque applications
- Ideal for cars, bicycles, firearms etc.
- Positive torque setting mechanism ensures accuracy
- Individually calibrated and certified
- Comes with 12 Months Warranty for your peace of mind
- Length: 193MM
- Range: 2Nm-10Nm (13.3-93.3 lbf-in)
- Accuracy: +/- 4%
- Weight: 180g
- 1 x Kincrome Micrometer Torque Wrench