Makita CXT 12V Li-Ion Battery 4.0Ah Max Range Slide Type Fuel Gauge
The New Makita 12V Max platform has developed and introduced the slide style batteries to their sub-compact 12V tool range, unlike the cassette style batteries from previous models. The 12V Max slide batteries offer improved high-capacity, ease of use and durability like, styled like the 18V range.
The Makita 12V Max 4.0Ah Slide Battery, BL1041B-L, also features a battery fuel gauge indicator that display battery charge via four LED lights located on the back of the battery. The battery fuel gauge has been located on the back of the battery ensuring convenience for the user - being able to quickly view the battery charge from the back of the tool, without having to stop and turn the tool around.
The benefits of slide type over cassette type batteries are a more stable contact between battery and tool - multiple contact points ensure stable connection even with the tool under extreme vibration, same ergonomic design as 18V LXT products, and battery terminals are protected from shorting out when thrown into tool bags.
Using a slide battery allows the 12V Max range of tools to have a more slender, ergonomically designed handles - smaller and more comfortable than handles of cassette style batteries which have to be designed around the battery.
- Fuel gauge indicator, displays charge remaining on battery in four stages
- Built in memory chip communicates the usage history with the charger
- Built in shock absorbers protect the cells from jobsite conditions
- High energy cells pack more power per cell to reduce number of cells and overall weight
- Large release button for easy removal from the tool
- Built in air vents and wall cools the battery cells evenly whilst blocking damaging debris
- Unbelievable 60 minute charge time
- Newly designed 12V MAX slide type battery platform
- CXT - Compact eXtreme Technology
- Compact and lightweight design
- Cell Capacity: 4.0Ah
- Charge Time: 60min w/DC10SB
- Net Weight: 370g
- Voltage: 12V MAX
- Cell type: Lithium-Ion
- 1 x 12V 4.0AH MAX Li-Ion Battery