Makita 12V Max CXT Cordless Multi Tool Variable Speed - Skin Only
PLEASE NOTE: The Voltage for this unit is 12V Max
Introducing the newest addition to our growing range of 12V MAX products the 12V MAX Multi Tool – TM30DZ.
The new 12V MAX multi tool has been designed to be ultra-versatile used for a wide range of applications! Whether it be cutting, sanding or scraping this light and compact tool can do it all.
The ergonomically designed tool body has been created to ensure comfort and control when using the tool. To go along with this design the multi tool also features variable speed control, soft start and anti-restart.
The TM30DZ brings the 12V MAX range to 13 products in total utilising the power of the 12V MAX CXT slide type li-ion battery
Expanding the range of 12V MAX tools the mobile multi tool has been develop to be compact, lightweight and feature impressive runtime. This versatile tool can be used for a wide variety of applications, cutting and sanding multiple different materials.
Note: Skin Only
- Ergonomic barrel grip: slim grip design, non-slip housing with on/off switch positioned comfortably under the users thumb
- Single LED job light: effectively illuminates the tip of the accessory in dark spaces
- 12 angle settings: for a wide range of applications accessories can be set at every 30° from 0° to 360°
- Variable spped control dial: can adjust the speed from 6,000 - 20,000 oscillations per minute to create the ideal cutting speed
- Soft start: allows accurate landing of the blade on the surface of the workpiece in various applications
- Anti restart: prevents sudden or accidently start up if switch is on when battery is connected
- CXT (Compact eXtreme Technology): The new 12v CXT Range has been specially designed to be extremely compact and lightweight while still featuring all day run time that will allow you to get the job done. The CXT platform features a 12V MAX slide type li-ion battery and ergonomically design
- Comes with 12 months warranty
- Oscilation angle left/right: 1.6° (3.2° in total)
- Oscillation per minute: 6,000 - 20,000 opm
- Oscillating multi tool accessories: OIS Compatible
- Variable spped dial: Yes
- Soft start: Yes
- Anti-restart: Yes
- Weight: 1.1kg
- 5mm Hex Wrench: 783217-7