Makita 18V LED Lantern Rotatable Foldable Work Light Skin Only
The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 12 LED Flashlight (model DML801) provides ultra-bright illumination, versatility, and convenience. At full brightness (12 LED), it provides 240 lumens of light. The two-mode switch also provides a “half-brightness” setting with 6 LED (120 lumens). When using the fast-charging 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery (sold separately), the flashlight delivers 12 hours of continuous illumination on a single charge on the full brightness/12 LED setting, and 22 hours on the half brightness/6 LED setting. The Flashlight can be powered by Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries.
For added convenience, the flashlight head folds up and down and pivots left to right to deliver multiple lighting angles. A metal hang-hook swivels 360-degrees and folds away when not in use. The flashlight has a slim, compact design at 15”L and weighs only 2.1 lbs. (with 18V LXT battery, sold separately).
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Rotatable and foldable light head enables use as a compact stationary flashlight.
- 2 stage push button switch to select full brightness (12 LEDs) or half brightness (6 LEDs).
- 12 LEDs for continuous bright illumination.
- Convenient metal hook can be retracted and stored behind the light head
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip
- Comes with 12 months warranty
- Continuous Use : 3.0Ah - 9hrs
- Length : 380mm
- Weight : 0.68kg
- 1x Makita DML801 14.4 - 18V LED Lantern Skin