Makita 240V and 18V Mobile LED WorklightThe 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless/Corded L.E.D. Floodlight (DML805) offers the convenience of cordless or corded operation, and provides bright and even lighting for large work spaces without the high heat of halogens. At full brightness it provides 750 lumens of light, and 450 lumens on low mode. The fast-charging 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (sold separately) delivers 10.5 hours of continuous illumination on a single charge. It also features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) for improved dust and water resistance. It is fully compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Powered by both 18V Lithium ion batteries and 240V AC power
- Light source is able to rotate 360 degrees to point in desired direction.
- High light output 20 bright white LEDs producing 1,150lx.
- Battery capacity warning function, alerts user to low battery power by reducing the brightness of LEDs leaving only one LED on.
- Can be mounted to tripod or vise available as optional accessories.
- Up to 8.5 hours of continuous illumination with a 5.0Ah 18V LXT® battery on High mode (battery and charger not included)
- Up to 17 hours of continuous illumination with a 5.0Ah 18V LXT® battery on Low mode (battery and charger not included)
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions (only with DC power)
- L.E.D. lights effectively illuminate work area without the high heat of halogens
- Adjusting knobs enable the user to direct the flood light to desired angle
- Battery or corded operation; compatible with 18V LXT® batteries (battery not included)
- AC cord is easily stored and wrapped around mounting stand base
- Integrated handle can be used as a hanging hook for user convenience
- Light will flash to alert user when battery charge is low (battery not included)
- Compact design at only 8-3/8" long
- Flood light can be mounted on optional tripod light stand individually or with two flood lights (tripod light stand not included)
- Flood light can be mounted on optional pipe clamp light stand (pipe clamp light stand not included)
- Comes with 36 Months Warranty for your peace of mind
- Continuous Use - Hi: 5.0Ah 8.5 hours
- Continuous Use - Lo: 5.0Ah 17 hours
- Net Weight: 2.0kg
- 2-mode operation: delivers 750 lumens on High mode or 440 lumens on Low mode
- Power Type: Corded and Cordless Operation
- Bulb: 20 LED
- 1 x Makita Work Light
- AC Power Cord