240V 650W Corded Variable Speed Orbital Jigsaw Vacuum Jig Saw Blades
The Makita Top Handle Jig Saw (model JV0600K) combines power and performance with reduced vibration and ease-of-use features. The result is a versatile jigsaw ideal for a full range of cutting applications.
The JV0600K is engineered with a powerful 6.5 AMP motor and a variable speed control dial (500 – 3,100 SPM) for optimal cutting performance in a variety of materials. The internal counterbalance system is engineered for reduced vibration and improved comfort, so the tool user gets top cutting performance with less vibration. The die-cast aluminum base adjusts from 0 degrees to 45 degrees right or left with an on-board wrench for fast bevel adjustments.
The JV0600K has three orbital settings plus straight cutting, and features an ergonomically-designed rubberized grip to provide more comfort and control. A through-the-body dust port for use with a vacuum provides efficient dust management. The saw also features a large trigger switch with lock-on button for extended use. The JV0600K has a compact design at only 9-1/4 inches long and weighs only 5.2 pounds.
The JV0600K is ideal for professional woodworkers, cabinetry makers, and specialized residential construction workers seeking a best-in-class top handle jig saw.
- Powerful and manoeuvrable
- Tool-less blade clamp - blade can be attached with a single action by pushing it into the clamp; can also be removed with a single action.
- Best possible ergonomic handle provides comfortable grip and more control while minimising hand fatigue and pain.
- Aluminium support housing increases the rigidity for fixing base plate.
- Variable speed control by dial.
- Rigid aluminium base bevels 0º to 45º left and right
- Blow off device added to protect the rod portion from saw dust and for enhanced performance against dust
- Change lever for 3 orbital settings and straight cutting
- Connect-able to vacuum cleaner
- Comes with 12 months warranty for your peace of mind
- Continuous Rating Input: 650W
- Max. Cutting Capacity
- In Steel at 90 Degrees: 10mm
- In Wood at 90 Degrees: 135mm
- Length of Stroke: 23mm
- Net Weight: 2.4kg
- Overall Length: 236mm
- Power Supply Cord: 2.0m
- Strokes per Minute: 500 - 3,100
- 1 x Makita Orbital Jigsaw
- 1 x Blade
- 1 x Hex Wrench
- 1 x Carry Case