Makita DMR108 - 18V Bluetooth Job Site Radio Skin
The Makita DMR108 Jobsite Radio works from mains power or from your power tool batteries and comes complete with AC power adaptor (batteries sold separately). This radio has been developed based on the DMR106, however this model is now compatible with the newly released Makita 10.8v CXT 'Slide' type batteries.
The DMR108 job site radio from Makita features Bluetooth compatibility which allows you to wirelessly stream music from your handheld device such as an iPhone or MP3 player. It has rubber bumpers on all four corners, two vertcal metal bars on the front, dust and showerproof construction and an unbelievable sound.
Please Note: Tool Only, Battery or charger are NOT INCLUDED.
- Equipped with Bluetooth class 2 to wirelessly connect your mobile device for playing music with a range up to 10m
- Soft grip carry handle swivels 90 degrees
- Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling on the jobsite
- Flat top surface to stably place mobilde device
- USB port - charges smart phones and selected tablet devices when plugged into AC power
- AUX-in for playing audio from an external source
- 2x large 89mm diameter speakers provide high quiality sound
- Compact design with IP64 rating ideal for jobsite conditions
- Dual power sources - AC or Makita Li-ion
- Digital display
- Foldable antenna that folds away in line with the body of the radio
- Compatible with Makita li-ion batteries (7.2V, 10.8V, 12VMAX, 14.4V and 18V)
- Comes with 12 Months Warranty for your peace of mind
- Power Supply: AC Power Adaptor
- Power Supply: DC 7.2v - 18v Battery (Excluding Makita 'G' Batteries)
- Frequency: FM 87.5 - 108 Mhz
- Frequency: AM 522 - 1710 kHZ
- Speakers: 2 x 89mm approx.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 257 x 163 x 431mm
- Net Weight: 4.3kg
- 1 x Makita DMR108 Jobsite Radio
- 1 x AC Power Adapter