Milwaukee 12V Compact M12 Jobsite Radio SkinAt only 267mm and 1.6kg, the M12™ Jobsite Cordless Radio is smaller than most existing job site radios. With the introduction of the first digital processor in the category, the M12™ Jobsite Radio features premium weatherproof aluminum speakers that produce a rich, full sound and a built in weather sealed compartment to protect audio devices connected to the aux cable.
Backed by legendary Milwaukee durability, a shock absorbing ABS polymer and steel construction protects internal components from weather and abusive job site conditions.
Please Note: Radio Only, batteries and charger are NOT INCLUDED.
- Weather sealed auxiliary compartment protects MP3 players and other audio devices
- Digital display tuner for accurate signal selection
- 3.5mm AUX in port for wired playback
- Shock absorbing ABS polymer housing
- 8 hour run time on standard 1.5Ah M12 battery.
- Powers from either M12 battery or 240V mains supply.
- Weather proof aluminium speakers for rich, full sound.
- Digital display tuner for accurate signal selection.
- Mute button for instant volume kill.
- Weight – 1.8 kg
- Comes with 5 Years Warranty for your peace of mind
- Modes: Radio/AUX
- Volts (DC): 12 V
- Volts (AC): 220–240 V
- Station Presets: Yes
- Dimensions: 267 x 102 x 178 mm
- Net weight – radio only: 1.8 kg
- 1 x Milwaukee Jobsite Radio
- Supplied with 220-240V power adaptor
- 3.5mm jack plug for aux connection