Drill Bit Set SHOCKWAVE Impact Driver Home Wood Metal HoleTools 50pc
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
This kit has just about everything you need in your basic arsenal as a general contractor. Whether you’re making repairs, assembling furniture, prepping a workspace for fasteners, or helping out on a demolition job, you will need the bits in this 50-piece, 48-32-4024 kit from Milwaukee. There are hex, torx, phillips, slotted, and square bits here for a wide variety of applications. They come in both insert bit form and power bit form. Insert bits will work with 1/4" chucked drills or drivers, and they work well for your everyday fastener driving jobs. For heavy duty applications, like on a construction site or outdoor jobsite, there are power bits. These have a unique geometry that helps them resist high torque powers seen on construction-grade impact drivers. They’ll be able to work longer and harder than other bits with less wear over time. Included with these bits are a few pilot hole bits of varying sizes for small fasteners, nut drivers, and a magnetic bit holder for fast bit changes if you’re not working with a tool that has a keyless chuck. No matter the job, no matter the trade, with this 50 piece kit from Milwaukee, you’re bound to have an accessory that’ll suit your needs.
- Optimised Shockzone - Absorbs peak torque and prevents breaking
- Precise Fit Custom Machined Tip - Prevents stripping and reduces wobble
- CUSTOM ALLOY 76 STEEL: A Milwaukee proprietary blend of steel is designed to help these bits resist wear and shock, letting you use them in the toughest applications
- Includes 50-pieces
- 30X longer life versus other impact bits
- 3X more torque versus other impact bits
- A tough plastic case with a rubber molded interior lets you store everything in its right place, preventing jostling around when you’re traveling to the jobsite and stopping wear while they’re in storage
- 1 compact magnetic bit holder, (1) 1/4 in. nut driver, (1) 5/16 in. nut driver, (1) 3/8 in. socket adapter, (2) double ended power bits, (1) PH1 insert bit, (3) PH2 insert bits, (1) PR2 insert bit, (2) PH3 insert bits, (1) SQ1 insert bit, (3) SQ2 insert bits, (1) SQ3 insert bit, (1) T15 insert bit, (2) T20 insert bits, (2) T25 insert bits, (1) T30 insert bit, (1) slotted #6 insert bit, (1) slotted #8 insert bit, (1) slotted #10 insert bit, (1) 1/8 in. hex insert bit, (1) 5/32 in. hex insert bit, (1) 3/16 in. hex insert bit, (1) 1/4 in. hex insert bit, (3) PH2 power bits, (1) PH3 power bit, (3) SQ2 power bits, (1) SQ3 power bit, (1) T15 power bit, (2) T20 power bits, (2) T25 power bits, (1) T30 power bit, (1) slotted #10 power bit, titanium red helix bits: 1/8 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 1/4 in.
- Comes with 12 Months Warranty for your peace of mind
- Bit Material: Steel
- Number of Pieces : 50
- Colour: Red
- Weight: 0.75kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 255mm x 60mm x 261mm
- 1 x Milwaukee Shockwave 50 Piece Impact Set