Ironworker's Pliers Iron Carbide Edge Wire Cutter Hand Tool
The Milwaukee Ironworker's Pliers feature hardened jaws with an optimized blade angle for cutting and twisting rebar tie wire. The Ironworker's pliers offer an iron carbide edge for 2X more cutting life vs. competitive models.
Curved handles designed specifically for constant motion feature comfort grips that will not peel or dig into hands during extended use. The Ironworker's pliers offer a durable forged design and rust protection.
- Iron Carbide Edge
- Optimized Blade Angle
- Angled Handle
- Comfort grips will not peel or dig into hands during extended use
- Rust resistant Forged strength design
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Hook Bend Handle
- The high-leverage design has 2X more cutting life
- Comes with 12 month warranty for your peace of mind
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Tool/ Equipment Type: Pliers
- Use: Cutting
- 1 x Ironworker's Pliers