Makita Protective Guide Rail Bag Holder Optional Accessories
Many contractors are turning to plunge circular saws with rail systems as a more portable option to table saws for breaking down sheet goods and other cutting applications. For easy transport and storage of 55” Makita guide rails (sold separately), the 57-1/2” Protective Guide Rail Bag is an ideal accessory.
It is made of tear-resistant and water repellant material, and accommodates two 55” Makita guide rails. It includes a pocket for extra storage space, and an adjustable hook & loop straps to secure the guide rails in place. The shoulder strap system has quick release buckles for added convenience, with a large zipper pull for easy opening and closing.
- Guide rail fasteners are made of hook & loop tape for easy adjustment
- Holds up to 2 guide rails
- Heavy-duty polypropylene tape to eliminate the risk of ripping
- Accommodates two 55" Makita guide rails
- Pocket for extra storage space
- Adjustable hook and loop straps to secure the guide rails
- Reinforced handle for durability
- Shoulder strap system with quick release buckles
- Large zipper pull for easy opening and closing even while wearing gloves
- Made of tear resistant and water repellent material
- Optional Accessories for SP6000K.
- Comes with 12 Months Warranty for your peace of mind
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 1,565 x 220 x 45 mm
- Holds: up to 2 Guide Rails
- Material: 50% more resistant to wear and tear
- 1 x Makita Protective Guide Rail Bag